We love this refresh ritual for event-worthy glow!
As skincare enthusiasts, we know firsthand how vital masking is to a skincare routine—and double masking is even better.
“I’ve always put an emphasis on having healthy, glowing skin. But as a busy Mom, sometimes I need an extra pick me up before a special event – so I have a tried and trusted routine that never lets me down. It takes less than 15 minutes and makes a huge difference.
I use the Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask as a scrub and then apply a generous layer of the Noni Glow Sleeping Mask for 10 minutes as an express hydration mask. This combination leaves my skin looking renewed, hydrated and glowing.” – Miranda
When we want to look our best we reach for this easy at-home ritual for post-spa-skin!
Step One: Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask
This mask is one of Miranda’s favorite products—and both a physical exfoliator and deeper chemical exfoliation treatment mask when left on.
“I use this mask about 3 times a week as a facial scrub and as a mask, depending on what my skin needs. It’s like an at-home facial in a tube as it brightens, deeply cleanses, reduces any inflammation and evens skin tone.”- Miranda
- Cleanse face as per normal skincare routine.
- Massage into damp skin while avoiding eye area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes to let the enzymes work their magic.
- Remove with water in circular motions to exfoliate.
- For added exfoliation, remove with a damp cloth.
Did you know it’s also an amazing lip and cuticle scrub?—Try it with excess mask when you apply.
Step Two: Noni Glow Sleeping Mask
This mask is loaded with skin-loving Hyaluronic Acid and works to draw moisture into the skin. Making it your best friend for an instant hydration boost, or for overnight nourishment.
“I love this multi-tasking treatment mask as it plumps and hydrates my skin, locks in moisture and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It leaves my skin glowing and radiant.” – Miranda
- Apply generously onto the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes for maximum glow.
- Wash off gently with a warm wash cloth and pat your skin dry. (You may notice a little bit of redness after use due to the gentle fruit acids in this blend. No need to worry, redness should subside after 15-20 minutes.)
Take this mask on your next long-haul flight to pop on overnight—and arrive with spa-worthy skin!
We love the ritualistic feel of mask-time to nourish our skin—and honor ourselves. Together or separate, our masks work in harmony to brighten, hydrate and give serious glow.
We also love their mini sizes as they’re amazing travel companions!