“The little spikes stimulate circulation and help me feel reenergized throughout the day…It’s such an easy way for me to release muscle tension and reduce stress, making me feel better both mentally and physically. It feels like a mini meditation!” – Miranda Kerr
Miranda recently shared one of her little relaxation secrets with us – Spoonk Acupressure mats! They look deceiving but work wonders – from easing stress and muscle tension to improving the quality of sleep. We love them so much at KORA Organics that we wanted to share more information about them with you.
Spoonk Acupressure mats are a great, natural alternative to help ease tension – especially where most people hold stress the most, in their back, neck and shoulders.
The mat has 6200 points (spikes) that stimulate the body’s acupressure points, which helps ease stress by releasing endorphins into the body. The mat also increases circulation – when circulation is slow, our energy gets blocked and affects the way we feel and think, the mat helps to break up blocked energy and allows your muscles to return to their natural relaxed state.
How to use your Spoonk Mat
They are incredibly versatile and can be used day or night, at home, in the office or in the air!
- Wake up in the morning and stand on it (with or without socks on) to give yourself a caffeine free boost to the day
- Take it to work and use it during the day for a short period of time (10-20 minutes) to help you feel energized, alert and focused
- Lie on it while reading, meditating or catching up on TV, it will help in letting go of the daily stress
- Rest your back and shoulder area on it for about 25-35 minutes before bedtime to improve quality of sleep
- Perfect for long haul flights for a little energy boost and to increase circulation
Combining organic materials and techniques with a feel-good product that boosts energy, relieves stress, and ultimately optimises your lifestyle, you have to try it yourself!
Buy the Organic Hemp Combo and use discount code ‘MIRANDAK’ upon checkout for 10% off! Click Here