We love March, as it is a month of international celebration days to honor women and happiness.
With International Women’s Day around the corner, we called on Tamarin Oblowitz to share inspiring journal prompts to help us find our center—and kickstart the mindset to the state of empowerment.
We suggest journalling these questions into a notebook and then visiting the process when you most need it.
Empowering Journal Prompts
- What is one accomplishment you are proud of yourself for?
- Reflect on a time where you were your most resilient self. Write about it.
- How have your challenges allowed you to grow + expand?
- What are the top 5 lessons you have learned so far from challenges you’ve experienced in life?
- When you look back at moments in your life as a whole, where do you feel the greatest sense of fulfillment?
- Which goals do you hope to accomplish in the future?
- Choose one word to best represent the strongest part of your character: (eg: integrity, resilience, calmness, ambition?)
- What is the most difficult situation you have dealt with in your life so far? How did you overcome this?
- Can you identify the biggest detours (I’m not an advocate for the word ‘mistakes’) you’ve made over the years? How did you handle each one? Why was it worth it?
- What does courage, empowerment and resiliency mean to you?
We send you our love,
Tamarin and KORA Organics
Tamarin holds a Masters in Clinical Psychology, and has trained at prestigious clinics in Beverly Hills, California.
Through her travels, attending Balinese healing + yoga retreats, and life experiences, Tam has merged her Psychotherapy experience and background with her spiritual guidance, intuitive and energetic healing capabilities. And so, EmpowHER Healing was born. Tam now calls Sydney, Australia, home.
Tam offers one-on-one sessions (in person and virtual) which which weave the wisdom of many modalities, merging the traditional psychotherapy model with a more holistic + spiritual guidance + healing. Her powerful sessions aim to cultivate the deep transformation driven by one’s readiness to discover their own potential for self-love, empowerment, expansion, and healing. Clients leave Tam’s sessions with their souls feeling aligned, empowered, expanded, and transformed.