This holiday season, we want to help you nourish and uplift yourself and your loved ones. We’re starting with a weekly series partnering with some of our favorite experts on ways to do just that.
This week, we start with nourishing your skin from the inside out – which our contributor and expert Kylie Wells walks us through.
As a skincare specialist, I know that reaching for a thicker moisturizer to nourish your skin doesn’t have to be the one and only way.
Here are some easy steps to hydrate and nourish your skin, inside and out.
Glow Starts Within
- Drink water throughout the day, add lemon, green or herbal teas to see the benefits for your skin.
- Eat a healthy breakfast, combine with fruits containing antioxidants such as blueberries and pomegranate.
- Add more vegetables to your meals as they contain an array of vitamins vital for skin nourishment—in particular leafy greens.
- Look into a good quality fish oil supplement for daily intake.
Nourish Your Skins’ Barrier
After introducing these easy steps, it’s time to nourish your skins’ barrier.
- Use a restorative oil like the Noni Glow Face Oil. Massage thoroughly into your skin at night. In the morning add a few drops to your moisturizer and a drop into your tinted moisturizer or foundation.
- Exercise as it nourishes your skin, by delivering oxygen and nutrients to the skin organ, and by getting rid of cellular waste.
- Enjoy your nourished skin by protecting it with sunscreen every day.
Kylie has been in the Beauty Industry for over 21 years. Her career has taken her all over the world, on land and at sea. Still to this day beauty therapy is her passion, mixing old ancient remedies with new evolved techniques and technology. Kylie is always learning.
Kylie is known for her healing hands. She thrives on working the Meraki way, using soul, creativity, passion and love in each and every treatment leaving a part of herself to every client. Working on intuition, she works from various spaces on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and also in the comfort of your own home.