For maximum energy and vitality, I make a green power smoothie each morning that is alkalizing, nutrient dense and high in vitamins and minerals.
Typically my own recipe is:
- The water from a young fresh coconut (or half a glass of coconut water)
- Half a glass Goat or Almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon Acai powder
- 1 Tablespoon Goji Berries
- 1 Tablespoon Spirulina
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon Maca Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and enjoy.
I found that my Spirulina product recommends 1tsp for Serving size. I wonder if I still should use 1Tablespoon by this recipe even though my products recommend different serving amount.