Miranda recently shared some of her favorite holiday recipes & tips for staying healthy during the holiday season with Royal Albert. Check out Miranda’s recipe for Hot Apple Cider below.
Watch the full video here
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 4 cups freshly made apple juice: approximately 4-6 apples depending on the quality of your juicer
- 5 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cardamom pods
- 2 Chinese star anise
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 orange, thinly sliced
- Juice apples and place completed juice in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Add cloves, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, anise, ginger and lemon zest.
- Cover and heat on low-medium heat for 20 minutes. The mixture doesn’t need to boil, just warm it warm to around 170F, or so.
- Add orange slices during the last 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain to remove spices and fruits.
- Serve immediately!
To shop Miranda Kerr for Royal Albert click here
xxx KORA Organics