Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies
Miranda recently shared some of her favourite holiday recipes & tips for staying healthy during the holiday season with Royal Albert. Check out Miranda’s recipe for Healthy Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies below.
Watch the the full video here
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook time: 8-10 mins
Total time: 55 mins
Serves: 12 cookies
- 3/4 cup (84 g) almond flour
- 3/4 cup (67 g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (20 g) finely shredded (desiccated) unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup (30 g) raisins (or cranberries or chocolate chips – whatever you prefer!)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup packed (73 g) coconut sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp (32 g) almond butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, oats, coconut, raisins, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites (using a handheld mixer or by whisking vigorously) until soft peaks have formed.
- Beat egg whites, and add almond butter and oil, whisking to combine.
- Add wet and dry ingredients and mix until combined. You should have a firm, semi-tacky dough.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176c) and either lightly grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough into roughly 2-tablespoon size amounts and form into small discs.
- Place on baking sheet with about a 1-inch gap in between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- There should be about 12 cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
To shop Miranda Kerr for Royal Albert click here
xxx KORA Organics