WHAT IS A FACE MIST?
A face mist should be thought of as the toner step in your ritual. A toning mist not only refreshes and makes your skin feel rejuvenated but provides your skin with highly active vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
THE BENEFITS OF A FACE MIST
There are numerous face toner benefits you can gain by adding a mist into your skin care routine.
Our Mists are formulated to:
- Balance – balancing your pH levels can help to improve your skin tone and assist in promoting a healthy glow.
- Refine pores – Our mists help to tone and refine pores for a clear and radiant complexion.
- Protect – high in antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Hydrate & Soothe – our mists contain certified organic ingredients that hydrate and nourish your skin.
- Prep – using your mist straight after cleansing helps to ready the skin for application of serums, oils and moisturizers for optimum absorption and hydration. It can also provide for a smoother application of makeup.
- Uplift – our beautiful blends have been formulated with aromatic properties that can transform your mind and mood. Using floral waters, extracts and essential oils our mists can be used for calming, balancing and energizing the skin and spirit.
WHICH FACE MIST IS RIGHT FOR ME?
BALANCING ROSE MIST
“I use this mist throughout the day. It’s great to use as a toner after cleansing, as well as spritzing on top of makeup to refresh and give my skin an extra glow.” – Miranda
CALMING LAVENDER MIST
“I use this mist every night after cleansing. Not only is the delicate scent of lavender so relaxing, it also soothes tired skin. I also love to spritz some on my pillow for a deep and restful sleep.”
ENERGIZING CITRUS MIST
“I like to use this mist in the morning after cleansing, or throughout the day to boost and uplift my skin and spirit. It’s so invigorating!” – Miranda
WHEN AND HOW TO MIST
People often ask how often to use face toner. Misting should be the second step in your routine after you’ve cleansed, morning and night. After cleansing, close your eyes and spritz your chosen mist around your face. Take a moment to also take advantage of the aromatherapy benefits. Then once absorbed, continue on with the rest of your ritual.
You can also mist throughout the day to restore hydration, realign the natural pH levels of your skin and offer ongoing protection from free radical damage. It’s also a great way to refresh your mind, complexion and your makeup. Spritz on top of makeup for that dewy look!
Pop your facial mist in your handbag and spritz whenever you feel like it!
OUR FAVORITE WAYS TO MIST
Our team has shared their favorite ways to use each organic face mist.
- On the desk – spritz our Balancing Rose Mist in between meetings or before you draft a difficult email to bring focus and clarity to your words
- After yoga – to extend the state of calm from yoga studio to daily life
- Breathwork – spritz the palms of your hands and inhale the aromas to balance emotions and soothe the heart over five breaths.
- Hydration boost – when your skin feels dry from air conditioning or being in the sun, spritz to re-invigorate and hydrate dry and dull skin.
- Space clearing – create loving yet clear boundaries by spritzing our Calming Lavender Mist over the aura in small shared spaces
- Travel companion—pop into your carry-on to calm the mind of the anxious flyer and assist with mid-flight dehydrated skin
- Massage therapy – to surrender into relaxation spritz the massage bed, pillow or eye mask.
- Slumber savior – Keep on your bedside table and spritz on your pillow before bed help calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
- Cooling off – refresh the skin and senses by placing the Energizing Citrus Mist in the fridge on a hot day
- Post-workout boost – spritz for a simple energy boost post-workout
- Mind shifter – to alter negative thought patterns with a deep inhalation of the aromas
However you choose to use your mist, we hope you take some time to balance, calm or energize your mind, body, skin.