Top tips for healthy nails and cuticles
- Keep your nails trimmed short to prevent germs from harbouring underneath.
- When washing hands, clean thoroughly around and underneath your fingernails.
- Disinfect your nail tools at home by washing with soap and water, then soaking in 70% to 90% isopropyl alcohol for 30 minutes.
- Avoid biting and picking at nails to prevent bacterial infection.
- Now more than ever we are constantly washing our hands and using hand sanitizer that can be super drying on the hands.
It’s important to moisturize your hands with an enriching lotion such as the KORA Organics Daily Hand Cream or Enriched Body Lotion after you wash.
TIP: Keep this lotion by the sink so you can moisturize immediately after washing your hands.
PRO TIP: For advanced moisture lock, mix an organic oil with your lotion. A staple I have in my kit is the KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil. I love mixing that with the Enriched Body Lotion. It leaves the skin glowing and super soft!
- Keep your hands and cuticles healthy by exfoliating them once or twice a week. The KORA Organics Body Exfoliator with bamboo extract is gentle and effective. It instantly brightens hands giving them a youthful look.
TIP: When you exfoliate your face, use the leftover products and exfoliate your hands – 2 birds with one stone. I love using the KORA Organics Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask on my face and hands in the shower. Added bonus, it detoxifies and refines your skin!
Kim Truong is a leading nail technician in Hollywood and has worked with many famous clients while being featured in numerous esteemed publications.
Clients rely on Kim for her intricate detail and dedication to perfecting manicures, pedicures, acrylics, and nail art.
Her calm demeanor and professionalism set her apart from other artists in the industry.