There’s no doubt that we’ve got the products and routine down pat for our face, but what about one of the first parts of the body to show aging, our hands? In this blog we run through the natural hand care products to help combat dryness, aging and dark spots. Plus some top tips on how to make your hands look younger naturally.
Dehydrated and dry skin enhances fine-lines and wrinkles and causes our skin to age faster than it should. Here are some top products that can be your at home remedies for severely dry cracked hands.
Our Hand Wash is created with a soothing blend of Certified Organic Aloe Vera, Lavender, Chamomile and Noni Extracts to naturally soften and protect against dryness, while cleansing. Aromas crafted from Lemongrass, Orange and Peppermint essential oils provide an invigorating experience.
“This is my “can’t do without” product! It smells AMAZING and is the only hand wash that doesn’t dry out my hands. Love it!” – Elizabeth
Did you know?
When washing our hands, we should be washing for at least 20 secs to ensure we rinse away the germs. This equates to singing the “Happy Birthday” song twice in your head!
DAILY HAND CREAM
Miranda doesn’t go anywhere without the Daily Hand Cream
in her bag. A rich and replenishing hand care cream formulated with Certified Organic Noni Extract, Pomegranate, Rose Hip & Olive Oils. It rehydrates, locking in moisture to protect and plump the skin on your hands, leaving them soft and silky-smooth every time.
“Love my kora hand cream, deeply moisturises my dry hands caused by working as a nurse and constantly needing to wash my hands and using alcohol based hand sanitiser, definitely buying again!!” – Ashleigh
HOW TO STOP HANDS AGING
These simple tips are how to make hands look younger naturally. Helping you to combat dryness and damage, to slow down the aging process and leave your hands protected and nurtured.
- Wash your hands with warm water and a gentle Hand Wash and avoid soaps that contain fragrances, preservatives, and sulfates, which are drying and strip your skin of its natural oils.
- Gently pat dry hands and moisturize straight after to slightly damp skin to increase absorption.
- Avoid coming into contact with any chemicals as they dry out and damage skin causing it to age faster.
- Wear gloves when cleaning or gardening. TIP: wear cotton gloves under cleaning gloves for added protection if you have sensitive skin.
- Apply sunscreen to your hands when outdoors. This will help protect your hands from discoloration, age spots, fine-lines and wrinkles which is all caused by sun damage. Make sure to reapply after washing.
- Apply additional moisturizer during winter months and when in dry climates.
- Don’t forget to care for your nails and cuticles, massage hand cream into fingernails and cuticles.
MIRANDA’S EXFOLIATING HAND CARE TREATMENT
“After I apply the mask to my face, I then use any excess to scrub my hands and leave it on for 10 minutes while I lay down and listen to a meditation. I’ve found this has helped reduce sun spots and pigmentation, and it’s really renewed my skins appearance on my hands.”
Use the Daily Hand Cream post treatment to replenish moisture.
A HYDRATING HAND CARE TREATMENT
- Apply a thin layer of the Noni Glow Sleeping Mask to the back of hands for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water for smoother, plump skin.
- Follow with the Daily Hand Cream to lock in moisture.
TIPS FOR SOFT HANDS
If you’re after home remedies for severely dry cracked hands these tips to go the extra mile for hydration might be just what you need.
- Keep a hand cream close by – in your handbag, on your desk, vanity and nightstand as a reminder to regularly nourish your skin.
- Apply our Daily Hand Cream at night before you go to bed, for hydration with no interruptions. You can wear cotton gloves to deepen hydration.
- Stimulate circulation with a hand massage using our Daily Hand Cream or Noni Glow Body Oil.
- Apply the Noni Glow Body Oil prior to hand cream for a boost of hydration.
Curating at home remedies for dry hands is at your fingertips. Now you’ve got all the products and tips needed to develop your hand care routine at home.