*Certified Organic ingredients preferred where possibe
- 1 large broccoli, florets chopped into bite sized pieces. (lightly pan fry these in coconut oil to give a roasted flavour)
- 1/3 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes or ½ punnet Cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted capsicum
- ½ red onion, or ¼ cup shallots finely chopped
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, roasted and chopped finally
- ¼ cup haloumi
- ¼ cup olives, thinly sliced
- Dried chilli flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds or roasted macadamias
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut syrup
- ¼ cup certified organic coconut yoghurt
- Herbamere or Good quality sea salt (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Optional – add a tablespoon of your Nut Butter to this dressing for a nutty flavour
- Pinch of pink or good quality sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Over medium heat, sauté the chopped onion/shallots for a couple of minutes until soft and lightly caramalised.
- Add the chopped garlic in the last minute of cooking. Transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Add the chopped broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, roasted capsicum, haloumi, olives and chilli flakes (if using).
- Put all of the dressing ingredients into a screw top jar, and shake well for 1 minute. Add to salad ingredients just before serving and mix well.
- When ready to serve, top salad with toasted slivered almonds or roasted macadamia nuts.
Therese Kerr specialities in chemical toxicity from agricultural chemicals, chemicals in foods and cosmetic products including skin, hair, beauty, personal, cologne, fragrance, baby products, makeup, perfume, etc.
Therese educates, inspires and connects people to Wellness. She educates on the importance of Detoxification and is a Member of The Product Advisory Board of InnerOrigin, was voted Australian Organic Industry Leader, One of Australia’s Top 50 Most Influential Women and is a Speaker, Author and Entrepreneur.
Therese is a wife to Johnny and a proud mother of two beautiful children (Miranda and Matthew) who are both entrepreneurs in their own right in their own businesses within the wellness industry.