Did you know?
Massaging your hands can release tension throughout your whole body.
Benefits of hand Massage
- Reduces anxiety
- Reduces stress
- Better mood
- Improved sleep
- Alleviation of headaches
- Relieves aches and pains
- Reduction In allergy symptoms
How to Give Yourself a Hand Massage
- Using KORA Organics Daily Hand Cream or a few drops of the Noni Glow Body Oil start by rubbing your thumb in wide movements over your palm, working out from the centre to the edges. Then, gently rub down in long straight motions using your knuckles from fingers to the wrist.
- Wake up the hand meridians by pinching the end of each finger.
- Starting at the base of each finger rub in small anti-clockwise circles until you reach the tip.
- Thumb walk across wrist then up all over palm towards the base of your fingers.
- Thumb walk on top of hand in between each metatarsal from the base of your fingers down to your wrist.
- Finish by clasping fingers and rotating wrists and massage left over cream up to your elbows. Repeat for other hand.
Kylie has been in the Beauty Industry for over 21 years. Her career has taken her all over the world, on land and at sea. Still to this day beauty therapy is her passion, mixing old ancient remedies with new evolved techniques and technology. Kylie is always learning.
Kylie is known for her healing hands. She thrives on working the Meraki way, using soul, creativity, passion and love in each and every treatment leaving a part of herself to every client. Working on intuition, she works from various spaces on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and also in the comfort of your own home.