- Mash avocado in a glass bowl
- Add egg & oil to avocado and mix together
- Apply mask to clean, towel dried hair (mids & ends), and leave on for 15 minutes
- Rinse with cool water for enhanced shine
- Hair is fragile when it’s wet and therefore brushing it in that state can cause breakage. Make sure it’s at least been towel dried before you attempt to brush it!
- For dry and dehydrated hair, try washing your hair every other day and letting it air-dry more often than blow-drying. Let that hair breathe!
- If you are going to heat dry it, remember to use a heat protectant spray before using any hot tools to maintain your hair’s integrity.
- If using a hair dryer always make sure the nozzle on your dryer is facing down the hair shaft, and use even tension when using the brush/dryer in tandem. You will see the shine and body vastly improve.