A morning mask is a great way to start the day and the Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask is the perfect kick start to your skin’s daily routine. It will make you feel invigorated and fresh for the day ahead.
As one of Miranda’s most favorite products, the Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask can be used as both a physical exfoliator or a deeper chemical exfoliation treatment mask when left on. Miranda keeps it in the shower and uses it each morning as an energizing and uplifting facial scrub to polish the skin, as well as using it as a leave on mask once a week when she needs a more intense treatment. It provides that post-spa look and feel at home or when traveling, in one simple step.
This certified organic 2-in-1 exfoliator uses the power of rosehip seeds and quartz to polish skin while Papaya Enzymes and natural BHA, Aspen Bark deeply detox pores and refine your skintone & texture. The Turmeric reduces inflammation, brightens and protects against environmental aging. In our consumer studies 97% of people saw a visible difference in their skin; appearing less oily, congested and dull and said their skin felt refreshed, purified and softer.
How To AM Mask:
- Cleanse face as per normal skincare routine.
- Massage the Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask into damp skin while avoiding eye area. Wash off or leave on for 5-15 minutes to let the enzymes work their magic.
- Remove with water in circular motions to exfoliate.
- For added exfoliation, remove with a damp cloth.
- Complete skin routine as usual
- Use 2-3 times weekly for optimum results. You may notice a little bit of redness after use due to the increased circulation and detoxification process. No need to worry, redness should subside after 15-20 minutes.
Miranda's Top Tips:
- This mask can also be used as a really effective lip scrub! Apply a tiny amount to your finger tip and massage gently over lips. Wash off and follow with the Noni Lip Treatment.
- Use any excess product as an exfoliating hand treatment. Leave on for 10 minutes, wash off and follow with Daily Hand Cream. This can help reduce sun spots and pigmentation, and renew your skin’s appearance on your hands.
- If you suffer from those little bumps on the back of your arms (Keratosis pilaris), Miranda has found the Turmeric Mask really helped with this skin condition.
At night, when the lights go out and our head hits the pillow our skin cells get to work regenerating and repairing, while also losing moisture. Night is the optimum time to apply a hydrating treatment such as the Noni Glow Sleeping Mask – a lightweight bouncy gel treatment mask that works to deeply hydrate and draw moisture into the skin and provide a protective veil while your skin regenerates during sleep.
The unique formulation contains Silver Ear Mushroom to draw and retain moisture deep into your skin for a smoother, plumper looking complexion; Caviar Lime Extract to improve cell renewal, tone and texture; Kakadu Plum (a potent source of Vitamin C) to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and to boost radiance and luminosity; and Coconut Milk which helps to reduce redness and soothes the skin.
This pillow-proof, overnight mask ensures you wake up with super-soft, hydrated and glowing skin. In our consumer studies, 100% of consumers noticed an improvement in skin bounce and elasticity, and 96% said their skin felt well-hydrated and appeared visibly plumper.
How To PM Mask:
- Apply generously onto a clean face, neck and décolleté. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Alternatively you could apply as the last step in your night routine.
- After product is absorbed completely, leave treatment on overnight and rinse off thoroughly with warm water in the morning.
- Alternatively use the Noni Glow Sleeping Mask as an Instant Hydration-Boost, Wash-Off Mask. To use as a wash off mask, simply rinse off after 15 minutes.
- Use nightly for optimum results. You may notice a little bit of redness after use due to the gentle fruit acids in this Sleeping Mask. No need to worry, redness should subside after 15-20 minutes.
Miranda's Top Tips:
- The Noni Glow Sleeping Mask is great for multi-masking as it dries as a translucent veil. You can pop out to run errands while it’s working its magic. It’s great for busy, multi-tasking Mamas!
- During a long flight apply this mask to lock in moisture and provide a protective barrier against the drying effects of the cabin. Your skin will remain hydrated and is refreshed and luminous for touchdown! Additionally, no one will be able to tell you are wearing a clear mask and it won’t rub off on your pillow.
- Apply a more generous layer as a 10 – 15 minute express hydrating treatment before a big event or photoshoot. This intense beauty treatment gives an instant boost to the texture of her skin and provides a smooth, glowing base for flawless makeup.